We are looking for an experienced and versatile full stack engineer. Come work with us on exciting real-life challenges, in a fast paced, supportive engineering environment.
Spec, code, test and deploy projects into production with minimal assistance. Design and implement new features while extending core services and supporting APIs. Analyze/debug performance issues to establish technical solutions that scale and adhere to best practices.
Emphasis on clear readable/testable code, with a practical problem-solving mindset. Startup experience a plus. We use a spectrum of technologies, from an established Java/Groovy stack to cutting edge server-less Node.JS + AWS Lambda.
A typical day as a Domuso Full Stack Engineer:
- Build core systems supporting $$mm in payment volume every month
- Drive technology forward as we climb a hockey stick growth curve
- Own the full lifecycle: specify, design, build, test, deploy, get feedback from the field; wash, rinse, repeat
- Work closely with our product team to define tricky payments business logic
- Go heads down and code the next generation Lambda integration
- Competitive salary
- Full medical benefits
- Early stage equity
- Huge career opportunity
You would be a great fit if you:
- Love working on open source technologies
- Built scalable platforms using Amazon Web Services (Lamba, s3, SQS)
- Demand ownership in all areas of the product
- FinTech industry experience with payment or loan origination systems is a huge plus
- Are an elite sky diver, a master photographer, or have some other passionate hobbies outside of code