About Curata, Inc.
Curata is building industry-disrupting software that powers the content marketing for B2B companies ranging from small start-ups to multi-national companies on the Fortune 500 list. We listen to our customers and build software that makes their content marketing efforts so streamlined and effective that they rely on it as part of their daily workflow. Our engineering team believes in writing clean code and we strive to help each other become better developers on a daily basis.
- Deep technical challenges on a daily basis as well as a meaningful role in product development. At the moment our team is working on building a web crawling architecture that can crawl 10,000,000+ articles a day and make them fully searchable in real time. There is some serious engineering behind making all of that work and we want to find people that love tackling hard problems like this head on.
- A very strong team of developers that are focused on helping each other to improve as engineers every day. We write automated tests as part of our development workflow, practice pair programming, perform peer code reviews, and share knowledge in weekly tech talks.
- Room for growth, we're still a relatively small team but looking to grow significantly this year. We have a huge vision and we’re just at the beginning of an immense growth curve in an industry that is exploding.
- All the tools you need to succeed, chose your own computer and gear.
- Focused startup environment that truly values work/life balance. We have an amazing office overlooking the Boston Common with a kitchen full of snacks and weekly catered lunches.
- Top market salary, equity package, 401k plan, Medical with 100% deductible reimbursement, dental and vision insurance and gym membership reimbursement.
At Curata we love people that thrive on solving tough problems with clean, well-tested and scalable code. If this sounds like you, let's talk!