Connexient is a rapidly growing New York-based company that is a leader in defining and drive the market for Indoor Mapping, Navigation and Location Services for Enterprise clients. Our first vertical was Healthcare - where we now have 20 major Hospital & Healthcare Network Clients, including Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Yale New Haven Health System and the National Institutes of Health. At the end of the day, however, our clients can be any organization with large, complex buildings, facilities or campuses.
You can get a good understanding of what we are doing by checking out RWJ Find Your Way:
This is true turn-by-turn navigation - indoors! Nobody else is even close to the quality, accuracy & reliability of the navigation UX we are delivering.
But Indoor Navigation is just the starting point for enormous additional opportunities to provide and integrate Indoor Location-based Services (LBS) across the Enterprise across areas such as operations (workflow and asset tracking), security, facility management and more, with use cases that bring compelling value to users and direct ROI by:
Our interview process begins with an introduction call to help you learn more about the role, learn more about your interests, and help decide if Hired is a mutual fit. If we move forward, we'll schedule one more phone/video call to either deep dive into your resume (Business roles), or for a technical screen (Engineering). Finally, the onsite interview can always work around your schedule's flexibility, but we like to have you meet several key stakeholders on the team, as well as one of our Founders. At the offer stage, you already know the comp & equity range and our benefits! Its time to help get everyone a job they love!
We are passionate about our mission.
We are fanatically focused on:
1. the quality of the solution and the accuracy of indoor maps and navigation. Our mantra is The Map Really Matters;
2. our clients needs;
3. the quality of our user experience, which a key driver of success for #1 and #2.
We believe in team:
1. working collaboratively to leverage each others strengths and overcome weaknesses;
2. engage in constructive conflict and agree on final decisions;
3. set company goals above personal ambition.
We believe in continual improvement:
1. set ambitious goals and work hard to achieve them
2. test new ideas and take intelligent risks
3. focus on results and not activities;