CNC milling machines are at the heart of manufacturing with more than $300B of components produced by them each year. Despite this, their software is in the dark ages.
We’re a venture capital backed startup researching and applying breakthrough methods to control these machines automatically and more optimally than ever before. We’re looking for experts in C++ and GPGPU programming who want to help revolutionise how the things around us are made. From MacBook cases, to jet engine turbines.
Our mission is to make milling machines one click devices that can produce a part easily, efficiently and with minimal human intervention.
We've just closed one of the largest seed round investments in Europe to bring our solution from prototype to market, from 42 investors including:
• Paul McNabb, ex-head of strategy for Cisco Systems and GP of Episode 1 Ventures.
• Simon Murdoch, ex-VP Europe for Amazon and GP of Episode 1 Ventures.
• Charlie Songhurst, ex-head of strategy for Microsoft.
• Nicolas Berggruen, billionaire investor.
• Chris Liddell, ex-CFO of General Motors and Chairman of Xero.
• Chris Barter, ex-head of Goldman Sachs Russia.
• Chris Mairs, ex-CTO of Metaswitch Networks.