At Bowtie we believe artificial intelligence is fundamentally changing the way businesses talk to their customers. The old ways of manually answering the phone and managing a flooded inbox are not cutting it - customers' expectations of instant responses and flawless service are only increasing over time. Small businesses especially don't have the resources to keep up, and losing a customer can be devastating!
That's why we've built the most advanced AI receptionist and messaging platform that automatically chats with customers. Our AI can book clients, answer questions, respond to missed calls, and follow up - many of the things a human receptionist would do, all over messaging.
Our mission is to bring peace of mind and freedom to businesses owners so they can focus on doing what they love, instead of stressing out over missed customers and repetitive questions.
We’re initially attacking the $200B+ global wellness, beauty & spa market. In the past 6 months, we’ve onboarded 100+ paid clients, seen 850k+ messages sent over Bowtie with 82% handled automatically by our AI, and booked 10k+ appointments. We’re growing quickly - our goal is to bring our AI receptionist and business assistant to every business and expand into industries like auto, real estate, and medicine.
We’re looking for a seasoned and driven full stack engineer to become a core pillar of our team and help take Bowtie to the next level. You'll shape the product, interact with customers, scale the platform, and build machine learning/NLU models on our unique dataset. You’ll be diving headfirst into an exciting, fast-paced startup world.
- Support our growing client base which we expect to double in size by October
- Build and own features in our bot and dashboard, and improve NPS by 20%
- Improve the accuracy of our conversational AI engine by 10% by the end of the year by incorporating a unique dataset of conversations collected over the past year
- Take part in epic impassioned existential discussions about world domination and which emoji to use on the landing page
- BS in Computer Science
- Strong problem solving skills and entrepreneurial spirit
- Expertise in Machine Learning or NLP
- Production cloud environments (AWS, Heroku)
- Relational Databases (SQL)
- Git, Continuous Integration/Deployment, Testing methodologies
- $90 - $140k
- 1-2% Equity
- Coffee, lots of it ;)