WHO WE ARE...
Founded in November 2014, Back Market is the very first marketplace specialized in refurbished electric and electronic devices. We connect certified professionals who work hard to ensure all electric and electronic devices get a second life with consumers looking for equipment that makes a difference.
E-waste reduction, planned obsolescence battle and circular economy are 3 good reasons to wake up in the morning; we're offering a fantastic career opportunity for curious, dynamic, ambitious and funny peeps to join our European team (HQ in Paris).
We have a challenging schedule and high business expectations, so you'll need to be able to get up to speed without compromising on attention to detail. For the right person, this is a chance to gain valuable experience in building a star and to join a fast-growing and life-changing company that's shaking up the consumer electronics business.
TO GET A BETTER IDEA OF WHAT WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH ON A DAILY BASIS…
• Challenging environment with innovative technologies : Scalable architecture on Amazon Webservices, RESTful API, Python 2.7/3.0, Django, Algolia, NewRelic, Single Page Applications, Vue JS, Jenkins, Docker
• Machine Learning & Big Data projects
• Interactive data visualizations/dashboards
• RESTful APIs design and development
• Multi-threaded programming
• Continuous integration
• Agile methodology
• Celery, RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch
• NGINX, uWSGI
• DevOps approach
• Scalability and security tests
WHAT YOU'LL NEED...
• Entrepreneurial mind is key, you are open-minded, and always eager to exceed expectations
• A professional, pro-active and ‘can do’ attitude with logic and critical thinking
• “Getting things done” is your lifestyle
• Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure – you understand what “startup” means
• Passionate about growth and eager to learn
• Must be hands-on with high level of energy and professional skills to function effectively and independently in a demanding and change-oriented environment
• Fantastic team player