Founded in 2016, Aktis is the go-to bank governance data platform for accurate, context-rich data across the banking industry. This data is carefully mined, analysed and presented through an intuitive user interface allowing benchmarking, comparison, and detailed analysis of unique and material data points. Initially focused on providing data driven intelligence to the banking community, the Aktis Data Universe combines granular and quality data with accurate and trustworthy insight to levels previously unavailable for bank governance data. Aktis is headquarted in London and has offices in Prague and Mumbai.
Aktis is unique in many ways:
- We offer an innovative and exciting service.
- We develop our very own purpose-built software for data collection and analysis and we are working towards a live product!
- We are a multi-disciplinary, multicultural and collaborative team of talented software developers, data scientists, and governance professionals and analysts.
It is an exciting time to join our small and extremely motivated team here at Aktis!
At Aktis we have an open and inclusive culture, where you will be valued and trusted in the team, and have the opportunity of taking responsibility and ownership working towards our ambitious goals. It's built around the five main pillars:
- #GoFaster - Innovate and change
- #ProgressNotPerfection - Achievement oriented
- #OwnTheCompany - Leadership & self-management
- #OneTeamOneVoice - Collaboration & teamwork
- #CustomerFirst - Customer focused
We try to keep our recruitment process transparent, goal oriented and as short as possible, here is what you can expect:
- First phase: A 20-30 minute phone screen so that both parties can get to know each other. We'd like to hear about your achievements in the past, your technical expertise and would like to introduce you to Aktis and the opportunities we currently offer.
- Second phase: A 3 hour remote coding challenge which you can take whenever you want. You'll receive a set of tasks (depending on which role you apply for those are different) and we expect your results back after the 3 hours.
- Third phase: A 1 1/2 hour face to face interview in our London or Prague offices. This will comprise a live coding challenge (feel free to bring your own gear to feel most comfortable), feedback concerning your remote coding challenge and more in-depth CV questions. Along the way we'll be able to address any questions you might have in regards to Aktis.