Who are we?
We provide SaaS platform that allows publishers and developers to monetize their websites/applications through visually integrated ads that blend with their content. Our tools make heterogenous and unobtrusive advertising simple, easy-to-scale and robust. Think of us like Amazon Web Services, but for Digital Advertising.
We are solving some of the hard problems like:
- Keeping latency less than 100ms while serving Billions of ad impressions
- Providing infrastructure for monetization needs of any website or app
- Working at internet scale of things with engineering team that consists less than 10 people
What technologies do we use?
- Java / Python / Django (with some Ruby and Objective-C)
- MySQL, MongoDB, BigQuery, Hadoop, Redis
- Logstash, Celery, Puppet, Vagrant
- AWS, Rackspace, GCE
Who are you?
- Loves problem solving and algorithms
- Has worked with systems at scale and understands their challenges
- Thinks analytically and uses data/metrics/tests to reason about
- Is a self-starter, energetic and comfortable with change
- Is proud of his/her code (show us your GitHub)
What kind of things will you work on?
- Improve our revenue intelligence framework by implementing relevant revenue integrations and modules
- Improve on our native ad server adding new features and optimizing existing ones
- Design and implement other server-side components (SOA, API Integrations)
- Help build pipeline for matching ads to relevant content
- Help work on our real-time bidding system
- Proficiency in at least one programming language (Python is a bonus)
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good grasp on computer science fundamentals
- Experience with multiple clouds
- Excellent analytical skills, coupled with a strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
Work with us because:
We're a small team creating a great product for publishers and developers built on strong technology. The people joining us now will have a major impact on the product and future of the company. Competitive compensation and equity.