We’re on a mission to help get everyone a job they love. Find the job you love here at Hired!
At Hired we believe we are entering a new era of work, where people are not looking for jobs — they are seeking opportunities. Focusing on in-demand technology roles, we intelligently match outstanding people to full-time and freelance opportunities at the world's most innovative companies. By taking the pain out of the job search, we help people build purpose-driven careers and businesses find the talent to fulfill their missions. Ultimately, we want to empower everyone to find and do their best work, from one opportunity to the next.
Hired is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in cities across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, and plans to expand into new geographies, industries and job categories. For more information, news and tips for candidates and employers, visit Hired’s blog.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Revenue organization is comprised of the Sales (Client) and Talent (Candidate) functions representing both sides of HIRED’s Marketplace. The Sales Operations Manager will be responsible for the overall productivity, effectiveness of the Revenue organization at HIRED which will include core operations and operations related strategy for the Sales and Talent organizations. This individual will focus on managing functions essential to go to market and strategy related initiatives that will drive enablement and productivity.
This will include planning, forecasting, reporting & analytics, goal setting and management, compensation design, revenue process optimization and strategic program implementation.
WHAT WE NEED YOUR HELP WITH
- Create and manage operational dashboards to monitor and continually improve the Revenue organization’s performance and to continually analyze business drivers
- Design, implement, and manage forecasting, planning, and productivity processes to ensures teams are appropriately integrated with other parts of the business and key business metrics across the organization
- Deliver strategic projects for our leadership that provides key business insights and high-priority initiatives driving scale as we enter our next phase of growth. This will include but is not limited to supercharging our demand generation efforts, client acquisition strategies, addressable market identification, entry and growth, pricing, churn reduction programs, etc.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of our business processes and develop a deep understanding of key value drivers to identify improvement areas and opportunities
- Works closely with senior sales leadership to define the optimal performance measurements and performance management programs required to ensure the organization’s success.
- Ensures reports and other internal intelligence is provided to the Revenue organization and coordinate with leadership and other stakeholders
- Works closely with leadership and Human Resources to establish a Revenue enablement training plan focused on developing and reinforcing critical Sales and Talent competencies.
- Prioritizes training objectives for selling, candidate success, revenue management, and revenue support roles. Oversees the delivery of field and HQ training to the global Revenue organization.
- Works closely with cross functional partners to design, develop and deliver internal and client/candidate facing collateral
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- 5+ years of experience in a management consulting, sales operations, business planning, or sales support management role.
- Experience successfully managing rigorous corporate initiatives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Expertise in the Lead to Prospect, Inquiry to Order and Order to Cash business processes
- A track record of success in leading strategic cross functional programs and managing a project portfolio
- Strong experience and DNA in making data driven decisions including but not limited to regression analysis, predictive modeling, territory planning optimization, developing size of prize (quantifying addressable opportunity), propensity scoring, etc.
- Has acted as the driving force in aligning Sales Operations, Sales Management, Product, Marketing, Finance, IT and Customer Support to determine key business strategies and develop go to market and operating plans
- Strong understanding of subscription businesses and recurring revenue model
- At least two years of experience with the SaaS industry
- Strong communication skills, including written and verbal communication experience with senior management
THESE WOULD ALSO BE NICE
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred
- Experience in a SaaS environment
COMP, BENEFITS, & PERKS (US)
- Competitive compensation & equity options
- Open vacation & sick time
- Flexible work hours
- Employer paid health insurance, vision, and dental
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Gym reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Weekly educational classes & catered lunch
We believe that when we can bring our whole selves to work on a day-to-day basis we become happier, more comfortable, more confident and more excited to do great things for our company, each other, our product and our users. Hired aims to both build an internal team as well as help our clients build their teams with talent from all different backgrounds and lifestyles.
Hired is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. Hired is an equal opportunity employer; we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.