We’re on a mission to help get everyone a job they love. Find the job you love here at Hired!
Hired is a marketplace that matches tech talent with the world’s most innovative companies. Hired combines intelligent job matching with unbiased career counseling to help people find a job they love. Through Hired, job candidates and companies have transparency into salary offers, competing for opportunities and job details. This level of insight is unmatched, making the recruiting process quicker and more efficient than ever before. Hired was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in the United States, Canada, France, and the UK. The company is backed by Lumia Capital, Sierra Ventures, and other leading investors.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the CFO, the Sr. Manager, Global Talent Acquisition will play a crucial role in helping Hired to build a world class organization focused on changing the future of hiring.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the desire/experience looking to lead an international Talent Acquisition team.
WHAT WE NEED YOUR HELP WITH
- Managing a team of Recruiters and Recruiting Coordinators
- Advising on headcount strategy in collaboration with Executive Team Members
- Creating and running interview training courses for the company
- Running a full cycle recruiting engine for high level roles
- In partnership with the Sr. Manager, HRBP, contribute to monthly e-team business review
- Create, own, and report on recruiting metrics
- Owning vendor relationships and budgeting for recruiting tools (LinkedIn, Greenhouse, etc)
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- 7+ years Recruitment experience preferably in a high growth/venture-backed startup environment that has seen global scale
- Experience designing and implementing programs across all levels of the organization. (you consider yourself a builder vs. a shepherd)
- Innovative spark: You aren’t afraid to try new approaches to solving business challenges
- Strong business acumen
- Exceptional wingman/wingwoman; You are adept at developing strong relationships with your stakeholders grounded in, among other things, trust, business acumen, resilience, and a good sense of humor.
- Experience supporting global organizations and flexibility to travel on a quarterly basis
- Data Driven approach to Recruiting; You can build pivot tables in your sleep and are adept at using data to drive critical business decisions
- Experience in/understanding of a SaaS company
- Exceptional project management skills; You can juggle competing priorities and navigate potential blockers like a pro.
THESE WOULD ALSO BE NICE
- Experience working in fast-paced startups
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS
- Experience recruiting for Go-To-Market roles in SF, NYC, and Toronto
CASH, BENEFITS, & PERKS
- Competitive compensation & equity options
- Open vacation & sick time
- Flexible work hours
- Employer paid health insurance, vision, and dental
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Gym reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Weekly educational classes & catered lunch
We believe that when we can bring our whole selves to work on a day to day basis when we become happier, more comfortable, more confident and more excited to do great things for our company, each other, our product and our users. Hired aims to both build an internal team as well as help our clients build their teams with talent from all different backgrounds and lifestyles.
At Hired we welcome all applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences.