We’re on a mission to help get everyone a job they love. Find the job you love here at Hired!
Hired is a marketplace that matches tech talent with the world’s most innovative companies. Hired combines intelligent job matching with unbiased career counseling to help people find a job they love. Through Hired, job candidates and companies have transparency into salary offers, competing for opportunities and job details. This level of insight is unmatched, making the recruiting process quicker and more efficient than ever before. Hired was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in the United States, Canada, France, and the UK. The company is backed by Lumia Capital, Sierra Ventures, and other leading investors.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, HRBP, the HRBP (EPD) will play a crucial role in helping Hired to attract, engage, and develop world-class Engineering, Product, and Design teams. Partnering closely with the VP, Product and VP, Engineering, this role will be responsible for providing strategic HRBP support in the areas of Learning and Development, People Analytics, Performance Coaching, Employee Relations, and Program Design/Execution.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a seasoned HRBP with the desire/experience to drive HR partnership with a growing and high impact organization.
WHAT WE NEED YOUR HELP WITH
- Contribute to the execution of the 2019 HR roadmap
- Provide consultative support to leadership and managers re: strategies for engaging, retaining, and developing happy, healthy, and scalable high performing teams
- Maintain and refresh EPD career development frameworks with an eye on facilitating internal mobility
- Drive EPD engagement with Hired’s suite of L&D offerings
- Facilitate HR owned training and development offerings to the Eng, Product, and Design orgs
- Provide consultative/full cycle support in resolving employee relations challenges for the Eng, Product, and Design orgs
- Support Quarterly people reporting for the organization
- In partnership with the Sr. Manager, HRBP and Sr. Manager, Total Rewards, contribute to the monthly e-team business review
- Represent the organization (both internally and externally) as a thought leader for all things people strategy
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- 5+ years HR experience preferably in a high growth/venture-backed startup environment that has seen global scale
- 2+ years in a true HRBP role with experience providing strategic partnership to C suite executives and leadership teams
- Experience designing and implementing programs across all levels of the organization. (you consider yourself a builder vs. a shepherd)
- Innovative spark: You aren’t afraid to try new approaches to solving business challenges
- Strong business acumen
- Exceptional wingman/wingwoman; You are adept at developing strong relationships with your stakeholders grounded in, among other things, trust, business acumen, resilience, and a good sense of humor.
- Experience supporting global organizations and flexibility to travel on a quarterly basis
- Data Driven approach to HR; You can build pivot tables in your sleep and are adept at using data to drive critical business decisions
- Experience in/understanding of a SaaS company
- Exceptional project management skills; You can juggle competing priorities and navigate potential blockers like a pro
COMP, BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive compensation & equity options
- Open vacation & sick time
- Flexible work hours
- Employer paid health insurance, vision, and dental
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Gym reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Catered lunch
- Stocked kitchen & beverages
- Manager dedicated to your individual growth and development
We believe that when we can bring our whole selves to work on a day to day basis when we become happier, more comfortable, more confident and more excited to do great things for our company, each other, our product and our users. Hired aims to both build an internal team as well as help our clients build their teams with talent from all different backgrounds and lifestyles.
At Hired we welcome all applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences.