We’re on a mission to help get everyone a job they love. Find the job you love here at Hired!
Hired is an end to end SaaS hiring platform that makes it possible for companies and candidates to join together for an optimal matching experience. We combine our intelligent job matching algorithm with unbiased career counseling to help a wide breadth of diverse technical talent find a job they love.Through Hired, our candidates and customers gain insight into everything from sourcing and skills assessments to salary offers and benefits, providing full transparency into the hiring process.
Founded in 2012, Hired is headquartered in San Francisco with offices across the United States, Canada, France and the UK. The company is backed by Lumia Capital, Sierra Ventures and other leading investors.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the head of marketing operations at Hired, you will join our award-winning marketing team with a key role in scaling revenue for our business. You are motivated to decide which capabilities need to be built and set the roadmap to support your vision, while also ensuring execution on business priorities in the near term. You play a key role in the investment strategy for the demand generation and broader marketing function, understanding where resources should be allocated in the future to make the biggest impact. In this role, you will directly manage at least one member of the operations team, plus additional contractors as needed. You are driven to build a durable demand generation machine that helps Hired hit both current revenue targets, and much larger revenue targets in the future.
WHAT WE NEED YOUR HELP WITH
- Be the technical arm of marketing that delivers on revenue goals
- Set the vision, priorities, and tech-stack to support near-term and long-term growth
- Be the owner of our Marketo instance, along with our entire B2B marketing tech stack
- Manage and continually improve our attribution software (Full Circle Insights) and multi-touch modeling to ensure our business has visibility into the campaigns that make the biggest impact and can make timely decisions on how to grow.
- Lead the strategy for Account Based Marketing and execution that includes (but not limited to) predictive account scoring built off the ideal customer profile, working with sales to codify account selection, building and iterating on ABM campaign tactics, and measurement / goal setting for an account based approach.
- Research, evaluate, recommend, and implement tools and technology that will improve performance and operational efficiency.
- Be the key operations partner to drive coordinated B2B marketing campaigns including in person events, digital programs, paid advertising, and email database marketing.
- Manage the full B2B marketing technology ecosystem and associated vendors including Marketo, Lean Data, Full Circle Insights, GotoWebinar, and Splash.
- Optimize lead scoring (behavioral, firmographic, and predictive models) and lead routing to ensure sales is equipped to focus on the right people at the right time.
- Make recommendations to optimize prospect experience, engagement rates, and the company’s impact on the overall buyer journey.
- Identify areas of inefficiency for process and technology optimization and propose durable solutions that will scale as Hired grows.
- Be the primary interface with Sales Operations to ensure best practices are in place to maintain the integrity of lead/prospect/account data in Marketo and Salesforce.
- Manage and grow Hired’s data enrichment and hygiene program.
- Manage the integrity and accuracy of reporting and attribution systems: Google Analytics and Full Circle Insights.
- Uncover insight and drive continual evolution with campaign & program tracking and analysis.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- 7+ years experience with marketing operations in a B2B technology business.
- Experience managing advanced marketing automation (Marketo) and CRM (Salesforce) Systems.
- Strong understanding of marketing automation best practices, program management, and demand generation.
- Strong understanding of sales & marketing funnels, attribution, lead management, lead routing, account based marketing and scoring models.
- Demonstrated experience having success working with sales, product, and other important cross-functional partners.
- Experience using online analytics and management tools such as Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, Segment, etc.
- Excel power user comfortable manipulating large sets of data and familiarity with advanced functions like pivot tables, vlookup, and data cleansing techniques.
- Ability to communicate technical requirements to engineering team.
- Project management skills with the ability to prioritize in a fast-moving environment.
- Resourcefulness to navigate blockers in order to achieve desired outcome.
- 5+ years of experience with Marketo
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce
- Experience with demand generation concepts like lead routing, scoring, nurture, and account based marketing
- Experience with digital marketing concepts like web analytics, A/B testing, lead management, and attribution
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience working with paid advertising channels (LinkedIn, Google, Facebook etc) a plus
- Marketo certification a strong plus
COMP, BENEFITS, & PERKS
- Competitive compensation & equity options
- Open vacation & sick time
- Flexible work hours
- Employer paid health insurance, vision, and dental
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Gym reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Weekly educational classes & catered lunch
We believe that when we can bring our whole selves to work on a day to day basis when we become happier, more comfortable, more confident and more excited to do great things for our company, each other, our product and our users. Hired aims to both build an internal team as well as help our clients build their teams with talent from all different backgrounds and lifestyles.
At Hired we welcome all applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences.
Hired is committed to creating a space that celebrates and respects diversity, equity and inclusion in its workforce. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to move forward in the interview process, please let me know or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the specific accommodation you’d like to request.
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.