We’re on a mission to help get everyone a job they love. Find the job you love here at Hired!
Hired is an end to end SaaS hiring platform that makes it possible for companies and candidates to join together for an optimal matching experience. We combine our intelligent job matching algorithm with unbiased career counseling to help a wide breadth of diverse technical talent find a job they love.Through Hired, our candidates and customers gain insight into everything from sourcing and skills assessments to salary offers and benefits, providing full transparency into the hiring process.
Founded in 2012, Hired is headquartered in San Francisco with offices across the United States, Canada, France and the UK. The company is backed by Lumia Capital, Sierra Ventures and other leading investors.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Revenue organization comprises our global client Sales, Customer Success, and Talent Success functions representing both sides of Hired’s Marketplace. The Senior Manager of the Revenue Operations team will be responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the broader Revenue organization at Hired and will include planning, forecasting, reporting & analytics, goal setting and management, compensation design, revenue process optimization and strategic program implementation. You will also partner with the leaders of our business in providing advice on how to improve our Go-To-Market model.
As a Revenue Operations Manager, you will partner with the Revenue, Marketing, Product and Finance teams to drive revenue, develop and execute sales strategy, uncover and report on sales/account insights, and manage tools and processes to drive revenue at Hired.
WHAT WE NEED YOUR HELP WITH
- Assist in all facets of sales planning, including headcount, quota plan, territory plan, and Go-To-Market strategies and in coordination with Finance to hit company goals.
- Provide insights and analytics along with tactical guidance to leadership with the ultimate goal of increasing and unblocking revenue
- Partner closely with senior leadership to develop actionable, measurable projects that accelerate sales growth and improve existing sales processes & operations
- Advise on new business growth strategy, churn strategy, existing customer base expansion, sales incentives and segmentation; approach problems analytically to come to data-driven resolutions
- Support weekly and monthly reporting and forecasting for the sales organization, identifying significant changes and trends that will materially impact the company’s growth trajectory
- Develop key performance metrics and dashboards that help sales organization focus on key performance drivers
- Gather requirements and project manage changes to our sales and support technology that result in improvements in sales and support rep productivity
- Establish strong working relationships with sales leadership, customer success, marketing and finance to improve overall operations and how the company goes to market
- Work directly with leadership to create and execute on strategies that steer the sales org including overall structure, sales goals, lead generation and management, segmentation / territory optimization, etc.
- Identify areas of market opportunity and gaps to prioritize customer segments accordingly
- Help sales team on complex price quoting requirements.
- Build handoff processes across each Go-to-Market function (Pre to post sales) to ensure efficiency across functions (e.g account scoring, lead routing, post-sales account/opportunity hygiene etc.)
- Conduct sales analysis to help sales hit the target and scale: pipeline analysis, Win/Loss analysis of the deals, Account potential analysis, etc.
- Assist in driving sales compensation design, modeling and managing sales quotas, and plan administration ensuring plans are aligned with philosophy and organization goals
- Provide thought leadership, promote and implement best-in-class sales ops model in strong collaboration with Finance, Marketing, and Business Operations.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- BS/BA in Finance, Business, Economics or other quantitative field
- Minimum 2 years of sales operations experience in a business-to-business sales environment, cloud-based/SaaS preferred and, ideally, 1+ in a management consulting, finance, or investment banking role.
- Understanding of sales and marketing platforms, systems and tools including SFDC mastery (complex dashboards & reports, custom report types, workflows).
- Experience working in the areas of process optimization and go-to-market approach
- Exceptional quantitative and MS Excel skills (sumifs, index/match and vlookup, table formulas, pivot tables).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You can hold a meeting with directors and VPs and C level executives.
- Endless curiosity coupled with a roll up your sleeves and get things done mentality.
- Proven ability to be successful in a complex, fast-paced environment, planning and managing at both the strategic and operational level.
THESE WOULD ALSO BE NICE
- Experience driving projects from start to finish and leading cross-functional teams
- Familiarity with sales tools such as Insight Squared, Looker, Outreach, etc.
- Salesforce Admin Certification
COMP, BENEFITS, & PERKS (US)
- Competitive compensation & equity options
- Open vacation & sick time
- Employer paid health insurance, vision, and dental
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Gym reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Weekly educational classes & catered lunch
We believe that when we can bring our whole selves to work on a day-to-day basis we become happier, more comfortable, more confident and more excited to do great things for our company, each other, our product and our users. Hired aims to both build an internal team as well as help our clients build their teams with talent from all different backgrounds and lifestyles.
Hired is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. Hired is an equal opportunity employer; we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.