Your Hired Talent Advocate is a personal knowledge resource as you go through the Hired platform/navigate your job search. Basically, they are a great resource for setting you up for success on the platform so that you can find an awesome opportunity. finding an awesome opportunity.
How Can Talent Advocates Help?
- They’ve worked with thousands of candidates, so they are well aware of the pains of a job search experience.
- Experienced in navigating the technology job market, they have great guidance on how to interview, what to prepare for, and how to negotiate.
- Give you insight into interesting companies in your local market and what might be a perfect fit for your particular set of skills & interests.
- Help polish your Hired profile, which can lead to better requests from more companies.
- We have TAs around the globe! Most likely you are assigned a Talent Advocate who is a local job expert in your desired job location.
How is a Talent Advocate different than a Recruiter?
- Talent Advocates are NOT paid on commission and they do not work for the potential employers
- They are evaluated solely based on Net Promoter Score, or a rating of how happy you are with your experience on Hired
- They will never push you to take one offer over another or a specific company. If the best job offer for you isn’t coming from Hired, they’ll tell you that.
- They will check-in with you when appropriate to see how your opportunities are progressing on a timeline best for you
- Always available for you to ask job seeking/career advice or to voice concerns.
- Hired is a one of a kind marketplace; they are available to clarify any questions you may have about the process or platform