Hired Partners with Sequoia Capital & Opens Up To International Engineers
Since Hired launched, we’ve received thousands of applications from Engineers around the world looking to break into Silicon Valley and land their dream job.
Today, we’re pleased to announce that we’ve partnered with Sequoia Capital and some of their portfolio companies (Chartboost, Square, AirBnB, and others) to hold a worldwide casting call for the best engineers. Successful applicants will be able to fly to Silicon Valley for in-person interviews, and upon successfully completing them, will have their work visa applications paid for & submitted by April 1st, 2014.
- Have a Computer Science degree or equivalent to meet visa requirements.
- Possess development skills in Android, iOS, Ruby and/or Python.
- Successfully complete a coding assessment to be sent upon submission.
- Have the ability to travel for in-person interviews in late February or Early March 2014
- Be willing to relocate to the United States on a full-time basis by October 2014.
- Australian & Canadian citizens can expect to have their E3 and TN visas approved even sooner and relocate in the Summer.
Interested Engineers can apply now.